You are here

Transfer studies

• Candidates for transfer from other universities or facilities submit applications to the dean's office without registering in the IRK system.

• Candidates attach their course card to the application.

• According to the regulations of the UKSW studies, transfers may be made from the second year of the Bachelor’s and Master’s degree studies, and with the approval of the Rector of the University.  In particularly justified cases - also during the first year of study.

• Admission to transfer studies is decided by the Faculty Dean in consultation with the Deputy Dean for Student Affairs.